Thursday 13 October 2011

Hallowe’en Items Review

This is my first review of items that I hope will become a regular feature.

My favourite building currently available is the Black Pumpkin, available for a modest 15 farmcash. It isn’t the most complex building released but I feel it looks really great on a Hallowe’en themed farm.
The best tree is the spider tree, the spider and spiders’ webs making the tree look super spooky and just perfect for a creepy looking farm!
The Batwing horse makes it as my top animal! It looks like something straight out of a scary Hollywood movie and it’s worth its 26 farmcash price tag!

Let’s review some of the other items out with the Hallowe’en theme; OK firstly the Kraken Lake, I think it does look quite cool but I’m disappointed with how un-scary it is so I won’t be buying it, especially at 20 farmcash. The haunted house is currently the most expensive Hallowe’en item available (35 farmcash) and I do think it looks really well but not quite fantastic. One of my favourite animals is the Nightmare Unicorn but I would say its 30 farmcash price tag is pushing at the upper limit of its value.

There are also some pretty neat coin items available, the dreadful fence returning for the third time, a couple of cool looking pumpkins (or Jack O Lanterns if you prefer) and even a coined animal, the blue oxen. These items won’t make a spooky looking farm on its own, you really need to spend some farmcash if you’re planning on a really awesome Hallowe’en farm but they do add to the overall effect!

My three favourites lined up together (both trees are included for size comparison)

Oh and in case you’re wondering, Hallowe’en is actually spelt with an apostrophe it’s just that most people don’t know and therefore leave it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment