Monday 10 October 2011

Hallowe’en is huge this year

Zynga is really going all out on Hallowe’en this year, I’ve counted and so far there are 17 animals, 16 trees, 21 deocrations, 8 buildings, 13 costumes and two crops, this is a huge amount, especially when you consider that it’s only the 10th of October and there is going to be much more to come!

But all these pretty items do come at a very high price, I’ve counted and all these items together cost a staggering 1,003 farmcash (and that’s if you buy only one of each)! I’ve excluded mystery game items and level two trees from this! The vast majority of players, even high spenders, aren’t going to be buying everything as the cost is huge! But I must say with this load of cash items there are a few reprieves, there are a number of coins items with the Hallowe’en theme, and they’re not just fences and other small decorations, there’s a number of coined animals. I suspect this 1003 total will increase dramatically by the time Hallowe’en actually occurs but hopefully not too much.

Trees are one of my own personal favourites in the game. So far there are eight level one trees released and they all (unfortunately) cost eight cash, and there’s more to come and I will buy them all. This is going to be a costly theme but I must say, most of the items are awesome looking enough in my books to warrant the high price tag!

I wouldn't be surprised if by the end of the month if the 1003 price tag were to double!

No comments:

Post a Comment